National Testing Service – Pakistan | Admission Test Answer Key
|Job Department||University of Turbat|
|Test held on||Saturday|
|Test Date||24th December, 2016|
|NTS Test For||Lecturer(B-18)|
University of Turbat, (Hiring of Lecturer(B-18))
Test Held on: Saturday 24th December, 2016
- Candidates from all the districts of Punjab can Apply for entry test.
- Married female candidate can apply either against her domicile or against her husband domicile.
- In service Candidates , the period of his / her continuous service shall be excluded from his / her age for the purpose of upper age limit i.e 30 Years.
- Eligibility of candidates will be determined on the basis of prescribed academic qualification as given against each post.
- Test will be held at all districts Headquarters, Tehsil Headquarters or other indicated places subject to the number of candidates.
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee.
- Incomplete application form in any respect shall not be entertained by NTS.
- No of Posts (Gender Wise) shall be fixed, increased or decreased by the District Government Recruitment Committee.
Education Management System – EMS has been provided to all information of NTS – National Testing Service – Pakistan all nts results roll number slips, test date, list of candidates, date sheet, answer keys, , application form , admission test, nts syllabus, nts books, educators test date, nts email address , entry test, educators past papers, nts exam, NTS – National Testing Service – Pakistan full form help desk or nts helpline number, how to apply NTS – National Testing Service – Pakistan head office / NTS – National Testing Service – Pakistan Islamabad / NTS – National Testing Service – Pakistan jobs in kpk / NTS – National Testing Service – Pakistan jobs 2016 sindh. NTS – National Testing Service – Pakistan Result of ……..
NTS – National Testing Service – Pakistan is organization in Pakistan that manages academic performance assessment tests. NTS Pakistan proposals two main categories of tests NAT and GAT. First category of NAT – National Aptitude Test is designed for students seeking admission to colleges and universities and Second category of the GAT – Graduate Assessment Test is designed for graduates seeking admission to postgraduate education. National Testing Service – Pakistan – NTS assessments are also used to determine qualifications of students seeking progressive education abroad. National Testing Service – NTS has been established to confirm superiority educational values in Pakistan