GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
PRIMARY SECONDARY HEALTHCARE DEPARTMENT
HOSPITALS Provincial Program for Prevention and Control of Non-Communicable Diseases and Mental Health (NC0s & MH) is a newly established vertical Program by Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab.
The Program Is going to establish NCDs Screening Desks at 26 District Headquarter Hospitals and 15 Tohsil Headquarter Hospitals In Punjab for which the applications are invited for the posts of Data Entry Operator in specific DHO/THQ hospitals from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in the Punjab on contract basis (Non-transferable).
Following are the names of District Headquarter Hospitals
|Sr.||Name of 0140||No. of Posts||.||Name of DHQ||No. of Posts||Sr.||Name of DHQ||No. of Posts||Sr.||Name of OHO||No. of Posts|
|3||Bahawalnagar||1||10||Kha –Iowa!||1||17||Nankana Sahib||1||24||Toba Tek Singh||1|
|6||Hafizabad||1||13||Lodhran||1||20||Okara (South City)||1|
Following are the names of Tohsil Headquarter Hospitals:
|Sr.||Name of THQ||No. of Posts||Sr.||Name of THQ||No. of Posts||Sr.||Name of THQ||No. of POsts|
|1||Ahmed Pur East||1||6||Desks||1||11||Kot Addu||1|
|2||Arifwala||1||7||Esa Khel||1||12||Shuje abed||1|
|5||Chishtian||1||_ 10||Kamoke||1||15||Noor pur that||1|
Experience & Skills
|BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com/ BCS or equivalent from NEC
Data Entry Operator recognized University. In case of BA/ B.Com
(DEO) candidate must have 6 Months Computer
Proficient in MS Word/ MS Excel/ MS Power Point. Candidate must have typing speed of minimum 30 WPM.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The above positions are offered on contract oasis for one year uncle the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of Punjab.
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned posts 015% for Women, 5% for Minority and 3% for Disabled Persons.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidates = 5 Years and for Female Candidates = 8 Years.
- The Maximum/uppor age limit as mentioned in above schedule shall be raised by 10 years for disabled person to be appointed against quote for
- NTS would conduct a typing test. Candidate must have typing speed of minimum 30 Words per Minute.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms:
- All Government employees are eligible to apply through proper channel.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Candidates can download application form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www nta amok) along with the deposit slip of Rs. 500/-
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application form,
- Test foe shall be paid in any branch of HBL, Meezan, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan (Attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
- Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Application complete in all respects should reach NTS till lr May, 2017.
- Roll No. Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS test to qualify.
- In case of large numbor of Candidates qualifying NTS test, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks/ ratio of candidates vis-a-vis to be further considered in the recruitment process/ Interview.
- The Shorgisted Candidates shall be called for final interview and list of selected candidates will be displayed on “puniab.gov.pk” and on Facebook page “Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (HISDU) of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates.
- The candidate shall clearly mention the order of his/ her preference of DHQ Hospital or THO Hospital, however short listed candidate have the right to alter/ modify it at the time of Interview.
- Department has the right to accept/ reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
15, In case suitable candidates are not selected against any of the above mentioned post(s), the qualified candidates opting for other stations may be given the option to submit their revised preferences of hospitals.
- of vacancies can also be increased or decreased any time without any notice.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department oshealth.ouniab.nOv.ek and on Facebook page of ‘Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (HISDU) of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department. NOTE,:-
The Candidate shall specifically mention the post and facility against which the application is submitted.
FOR FURTHERINFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No. 46,
Sector 14/2, Islamabad
Primary & Secondary oalthcare Department
Government of Punjab
1-Bird Wood Road, Lahore, Pakistan