CATTLE MARKET MANAGEMENT COMPANY
Lahore Division Cattle Market Management Company (LDCMMQ, a Company limited by Guarantee and established u/s 42 of Companies Ordinance 1984 with the object to establish, organize, manage, operate and regulate cattle markets.
L.DCMMC seeks the services of highly qualified, experienced, motivated and dedicated professionals on market-based/ negotiable salaries for the following positions:
- Eligibility Criteria 1. Manager Quality Control
- Master’s Degree or equivalent from an HEC recognized university/institution.
- Max age limit is 35 years.
- Position Requirements
- Management skills like negotiations, labor management will be necessary tools for this post
- Developing, establishing and implementing company’s quality control procedures, standards and specifications across cattle markets of Lahore Division.
- Implementation of standard operating procedures (‘SOP’S) and cater quality needs of cattle markets of Lahore Division.
- Ensuring that all classes of cattle are provided with appropriate nutrition, water and feedstuff to achieve appropriate body condition, promote health and minimize risk of
- Ensuring that adequate control procedures are in place for all Incoming feedstuff.
- Maximize the market value of an strengthen consumer confidence.
- Assure food safety and quality.
- Legal compliance and meeting consumer satisfaction
Applications: Application with complete CV, copies of qualification and passport size photograph be forwarded through mail at below mentioned address, by23-05-17. After this date, no application will be entertained.
Mode of Selection: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Compensation: According to Company HR Policy.
Note’ NO TA/DA will be provided by the company.
Lahore Division Cattle Market Management Company,
408-J, DHA-EME, Multan Road, Lahore. Ph. 042-35234417-19