|Sr NO||Title||Last Date To Apply||File|
|1||Career Opportunities for Data Entry Oprerator (DEO) at District & Tehsil Headquarter hospitals on contract basis||19/05/2017|
|2||Career opportunity for Director Operations in Provincial Quality Control Board (PQCB) on contract basis||18/05/2017|
|3||Career opportunity for Health Professionals (Chief Executive officer)||18/05/2017|
|4||Career opportunities for Allied Health Professionals on Contract basis (Contract based, Facility specific and Non-transferable)||12/05/2017|
|5||Career Opportunities for Nurses on contract basis||04/05/2017|
|6||Career opportunities at District & Tehsil Headquarter Hospitals||10/05/2017|
|7||Career Opportunity for Project Director at Contract Management Unit (CMU)||25/04/2017|
|8||Career Opportunities for Specialist (specialist cadre doctor) (BS-18) on Ad-hoc basis||Register for Walk-In Interviews|
|9||Opportunity for Qualified Private Sector Anesthetists|
Government of the Punjab
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT PROVINCIAL QUALITY CONTROL BOARD (PQCB)
Applications are invited from suitable qualified professionals having Punjab domicile for appointment on contract basis for three years, renewable, in the following disciplines of Provincial Quality Control Board, Lahore, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab 1-Bird Wood Road, Lahore.
General Terms and Conditions:-
- The above positions are offered on contract basis for three year under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidate . 5 Years and for Female candidate 8 Years.
- The Maximum/upper age limit as mentioned in above schedule shall be raised by 10 years for disabled person to be appointed against quota for disabled.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms:-
- All Government Employees are eligible for apply through proper Channel.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Candidates can download application form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (nts.org.pk), along with the deposit slip of Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application form.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of H8L, Molly, MCB, or AR on prescribed bank challan (Attached with application forrn downloaded from NTS website).
- Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Last date of application submission is 18-0,2017 till 0400 PM
- P11 11 Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates shall have at least 50 marks in NTS test to qualify.
- In case of large number of candidates qualifying NTS test, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department reserve the right to decide upon any threshold marks /ratio of candidates vis-a-vis post to be further considered in the recruitment process /
- The Shortlist Candidates shall be called for final interview and It of selected candidates will be displayed on ”puniab.gov.pk” and on Facebook page “health information and service delivery unit of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department”.
- No Separate test / Interview call and intimation will be made to the eligible / shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates.
- Department has the right to accept / reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
- of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department pshealth.punjab.gov.pk and on Facebook page of “Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (H1SDU) of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PL.SE CONTACT
TS‘ National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad
Primary 8, Secondary Healthcare Department
Government of Punjab
1 Bird Wood Road, Lahore, Pakistan